Friday, March 27, 2009

[work] I'm BOOKED! for The Vampire Diaries

Got a text message from Bruce, YES I'm booked for The Vampire Diaries! Coming up April 2/9th. I'm quite exciting though my schedule is getting busier and busier in April. I won't even have time for any of the freelance work. Well I'm not really started on freelance but I guess that's a No-time-to-prepare kind of excuse in April. So I will probably be booked on 31st as well but that's just a unconfirmed :( All I know is it's for Steven Segueal in Squamish. Anyhow, hopefully more updates to come! So far, I only have 7 days of April free! 7 ONLY! I'm excited and scared both way! HA!

UPDATES:
Now I'm booked for sure on both April 2nd and 9th. But no more details on where/what/when from Bruce until the day before that he'd call. Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment