Wednesday, May 6, 2009

[work] The Troop




Another Nickelodeon movie that I've done. This time was in Maple Ridge, more in between Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge. It was a new experience for me because it was in a studio. I've visited several studios but never actually did extras/film in them. It was cool and indoor :) I got up early for my 7:00am call time. Parked near the crew park and walked to the holding area. When I got to the holding, there was NO ONE and I thought where's everybody. Gladly people started coming later and there was only 8 of us: 4 gals and 4 dudes. I guess it was because we were doing a high school dance so they wanted 4 couples.

We waited for hours outside the studio, I sat under the sun outside the holding and enjoyed myself sitting there. There were 2 guys talking about this guy they know from the sets, non stop talking. Ha ha it was not bothering me tho, good to hear funny stories.

Anyhow, so the work we did was to stand around at the dance floor and this "worm" thing appears and everybody just RUN and SCARED. It was short filming, lunch was great and crew was friendly. I got to go home around 2:30pm which was perfect because I got union pay (min 8 hour pay)! And I got to hear stories from the people who were in Twilight and also doing Percy Jackson too.

No comments:

Post a Comment