Wednesday, April 29, 2009

[work] The Boy Who Cried Werewolf

trailer is UP



So I was on set last night for this shoot of The Boy Who Cried Werewolf, a Nickelodeon movie. I was told that I might have to wear a rubber mask, stuff like Halloween costume. But I didn't get to wear one eventually. When I arrived the set in Richmond, the place called Fantasy Garden looked so... fantasy! It's an old town looking village. And I guess the reason why they chose this place to shoot is because it looks sort of "Romania"ish. Pretty cool place! So my call time was 6pm and bunch of us extras waited in holding as usual. Then finally we got to go on set for shoot. Bunch of us in village looking people, and others were in monster costumes (like werewolf, vampires, witches, stuff like that) just form a group of people attending a festival in the village. The main character, a young boy named Chase Ellison from San Diego, just needed to run away from a guy who was chasing. I wasn't too sure what the scene was about other than I was just a "villagers attending festival." Now I'm off to bed, 7am call time tomorrow for The Troop.

[Picture Time]

No comments:

Post a Comment