Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[Vampire Diaries] WOW I didn't know...

I just found something I personally feel amazing about tonight. I was just reading articles, tweets, and searches on the Vampire Diaries. Then I found an article with the title of Vampire Diaries Extra Blogs About Her Experience. When I saw this title I had a feeling that it might be me! And CLICK! Yes! It's MY blog! I was surprised, VERY surprised indeed. First, I didn't know that other than my bf and a good friend who read my blog, there are actually people on internet that found my blog and post it up on the fan site. Even it's not really a big thing that I should be proud of or something but I just find it amazing. And sure that I feel happy about it. :D It just made my day!

Now I can't wait to have more bookings and see more productions and blog about them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment