Sunday, April 12, 2009

[work] Vampire Diaries - Pilot Shoot

So I came back from the shoot of Vampire Diaries (here's link to its official site and link to IMDB) yesterday and was very tired. However, it was a much better experience so far I'd say. First of all, We (the extras) didn't really have to wait for our scenes, we pretty much just kept on filming the whole time. The call times were 2pm, 2:18pm, 2:30pm. The the people with 2:30pm call time were unfortunately wrapped up after a scene of out side the school. I was glad to stay or else it'd be a waste of gas money to get there for 4 hours of pay.

So guess how long the overall shoot for the day? Well, most of us were there from 2:18pm to 2:24am! We had an hour for lunch. The rest, we just ... filmed! Glad that I brought cards because I had fun playing cards with the people I met on set: Ayisha, Olga, Nicole, some many other I don't remember names of. The snacks were alright, aint the best but what else can we expect? Good enough for me :) The lunch was not bad, I had my turkey, caesar salad, and bunch of other yummy food that I don't know how I should call them.

Anyway, so there was this scene that I was very close to the actresses and actors. I didn't know who they were other than "oh they're the main people!" One of the actresses I thought was pretty! I later found out her name is Nina Dobrev (playing Elena, the main character). The other cast were Paul Wesley (playing Stefan), Katerina Graham (playing Bonnie) Candice Accola, (playing Caroline), Steven R. McQueen (playing Jermey, Elena's brother) and I didn't get to see Ian Somerhalder (should be playing Damon and the reason why I wanna see him because he was in LOST) though. It was cool to know that I was standing right next to them, well I didn't really know until I got home and did my researches online :P haha! Oh and I found Katerina on Twitter too!

I can't wait to have more shoots! It's fun and I don't really care about the pay at all. It's a different world to see :) Oh and I saw the director after I've found him on Twitter! COOL!

Here's a peek at Elena onset! PRETTY!! (I'm not sure if I can post this up since I got it from the twitterpic from the director - Marcos Siega



Some spoilers of the TV show - LINK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment