Tuesday, August 10, 2010

[The Troop] TV Series Season 2

August 5th, 2010 Thursday
Call time @ 9:30am

I'm back on set again after 5 months since last one "True Blue" in March. I sure was excited to go back to studio again. It's my first time going back to the same film and same set location. It was the studio in Maple Ridge where I was there for "The Troop" season 1. It feels quite different when you've been to the place before, feels more friendly in a way :P

So it was a long day, 10.75 hours since 9:30am. Fun part was that, I got to see some actions -- stunt!!! So the scene was like this, at a high school Valentine's dance, a monster shows up, attacks the students and throws them around at the dance. The students panic and run around. There were 4 stunt actors/actresses jumping and falling on floor and table. There was this "one shot and only" scene where a table full of desserts like cupcakes, donuts and cookies plus a huge bowl of punch, an actress falls on to the table with bunch of backgrounds running and panicking in the back. I was excited to see the falling action but then i was too focused on my "panicking" so I didn't get to see it. Oh and there was juice punch all over the floor afterwards, a guy slipped during the shot and some people were laughing because of it. Hopefully the camera didn't catch any "laughing" or "smiling faces, or else the shot would totally be ruined.

I met a cute high school girl on set. She's tall, pretty and friendly. I really wanted to ask her to be my photoshoot model but I was afraid that she might think I'm weird so I didn't. Good thing she added me on facebook, I shall find a chance to ask ;)

Anyway, feel great to be back on set. I wonder when will my next one be, I don't have much time left for it before I start full time work.

No comments:

Post a Comment